Monday, May 12, 2008

Update on Life


Well folks, Allergies are STILL in full-swing and I'm DYING to get a full night's sleep. Alas, this is not happening b/c of them. Guess I've got to take my medicine more often. I was trying to take it only when it got REALLY bad, but it seems that every single day I don't is really bad. So rather than be a martyr and suffer through it and get no sleep I think I'll just use it through allergy season.

In other news, I'm anxiously awating the results of the Children of Eden audition that will be posted tonight online!

I hope all you mothers & mothers-to-be had a fabulous Mother's day yesterday. We had quite a lovely Sunday dinner with the family and got to share in many a good time. Also, we had a family pow-wow to map out this week. I don't think I've ever seen so many schedules colliding into one giant mess. And yet, amazingly, we'll make it work. What with mom teaching like a fiend and running errands like crazy, the baby having to be watched all the time, one sibling graduating, two in a musical at the community college, and one going places for school projects, it is a scheduling nightmare. Pray that everyone gets to where they need to be.

I'm so proud of my sister who's graduating next week! She's really amazing and has worked hard these last 13 years. She's planning on attending in the Y, and leaves us in June :( Maybe I'll see her again before i go to the MTC July 30th.

All of you should go see Lucky Stiff at Mesa Community College, opening this Friday. 7:30 PM in the music building in room MU3. Email me for directions or info. We want to sell out this run of the show! Well I've got to go blow my nose. Take care all!

No comments: